Macaristan, 5-9 Aralık 2016
Etkinlik Adı : APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Budapeşte / Macaristan
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 5-9 Aralık 2016
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 28 Ağustos 2016
Katılımcı Sayısı : 4
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work
5-9 December 2016 | Budapest, Hungary
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
The network of National Agencies for “Youth in Action” organises severl Appetiser TCs per year. You’ll find an overview at http://www.salto-youth.net/Appetiser/.
This Training Course is
for 30 participants
from Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Youth in Action NA in Hungary (National Agency)
- Youth in Action NA Sweden cofunding hosting costs (National Agency)
- Sending NAs funding travel costs (see eligible countries) (National Agency)
- SALTO T&C RC (coordinator) (SALTO)
Contact for questions:
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2016)