İspanya, 10-16 Eylül 2016
Etkinlik Adı :Youthpass Tools for Employability
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Mollina (Malaga) / İspanya
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 10-16 Eylül 2016
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 10 Temmuz 2016
Katılımcı Sayısı : 2
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
Youthpass Tools for Employability
10-16 September 2016 | Mollina ( Málaga), Spain
Wondering what employability means exactly?
Do you want to enhance learning development in your organisation?
Ever thought Youthpass could work beyond Erasmus+ projects?
Do you want to learn new ways to make the most of the Youthpass process?
If yes, go on reading…
This training course comes from the need of youth organisations, youth groups and government working with the ERASMUS+ Programme, to develop and improve employability conditions and opportunities in international youth work for both the benefit of the youth workers and the young people they work with.
The aim of this TC is to offer a space to discuss the common points between the Youthpass process and the Human Resource Development (HRD) training and learning cycles to provide better understanding of Youthpass and its potential uses to support youth employability within the framework of strength-based approaches to change.
– Explore how Youthpass and other recognition and validation tools may fit into HRD and vice versa to improve youth employability prospects.
– Recognise opportunities and possibilities for development of tools and methods for recognition and validation within HRD, strength-based approaches and Youthpass.
– Develop opportunities for employability based on strengths and existing competences within the Youthpass and HRD practices.
– Exchange best practices and experiences to improve the quality of youth work and employability.
– Broaden the range of views and application of Youthpass and HRD.
– Increase the transferability of methods and learning tools between youth work and the HRD practice.
– Disseminate and raise awareness of Youthpass as a learning tool for professional and personal development with potential employers and their organisations.
– Promote the integration of Youthpass or similar certificates into the workplace as entry-level tools for young people.
The methodology consists of a variety of strength-based and non-formal learning exercises and techniques, such as group work, role-playing, simulations, reflection, creation activities, interviews, brainstorming, debriefing, etc., that are used to introduce, experiment with and analyse the different contents. Furthermore, the methods used during the course sessions serve as tools and best practice examples for the participants to work with young people on employability and learning recognition and validation.
The TC is developed along two learning development methods: the Human Resources Development cycle and Youthpass Process. We will approach them in parallel so as to find common points, synergies and tools to explore potential uses of Youthpass to increase youth employability and cross-sector projects involving youth work and NFL.
- Preliminary Programme Youthpass Tools for Employability .pdf
This Training Course is for 24 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors, • Educational & vocational guidance practitioners • HRD practitioners
Spanish National Agency (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
Phone: +34Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets.