Almanya, 24-28 Nisan 2018
Etkinlik Adı : BiTriMulti (BTM) – Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Almanya
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 24-28 Nisan 2018
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 25 Şubat 2018
Katılımcı Sayısı : 2
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Koşulları sağlayan tüm gençlerimiz ve gençlik çalışanları başvurabilir.
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ
Available downloads: BTM Infopack for Participants 2017.pdf
BiTriMulti (BTM) – Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
Germany, 24-28 April 2018
Application deadline : 25 February 2018
Date of Selection : 9 March 2018
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders
Working language(s): English
Organizer: National Agency JUGEND für Europa (National Agency)
- Participating NAs (selecting applicants and financing travel costs) (National Agency)
- SALTO T&C RC (co-ordinator) (SALTO)
- National Agencies supporting the hosting costs of this BTM: Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Malta and Switzerland (National Agency)
Contact for questions: Guido Kaesbach E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Info for sending NAs: this activity is financed with TCA 2017)
The aim of the BiTriMulti course is to offer an international learning experience for practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects;especially newcomers to this field
The BiTriMulti training supports voluntary as well as full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The aim of the BTM training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects.
Objectives of BTM:
– To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
– To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
– To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
– To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
– To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
Programme: The BTM training is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics, and ends with an evaluation.
The Network of National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth in Action organises a series of BTMs each year. You’ll find an overview on all the upcoming BTMs at http://www.salto-youth.net/BTM/.