Polonya, 13-17 Haziran 2018
Etkinlik Adı : SOHO-PL- European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Polonya
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 13-17 Haziran 2018
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 6 Mayıs 2018
Katılımcı Sayısı : 3
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Koşulları sağlayan tüm gençlerimiz ve gençlik çalışanları başvurabilir.
Available downloads: SOHO InfoPack for participants_2018-ESC.pdf
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ
SOHO – European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities
Poland, 13-17 June 2018
Application deadline : 6 May 2018
Date of Selection : 18 May 2018
This Training Course is for max 30 participants from Austria, Belgium – FR, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Eastern Partnership countries , Western Balkan countries and recommended for Youth workers, ESC (ex-EVS) Mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA or your SALTO RC (EECA: firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2017)
SOHO aims at enhancing quality of Volunteering Activities through development of essential competences of support persons. It also provides up-to-date information on the new EU initiative European Solidarity Corps to support volunteering for young people.
The SOHO training course is designed for those who are directly involved in the support system around the Volunteering Activities (formlery called EVS) – e.g. mentors and task-related support persons – on the hosting, sending and coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in Volunteering Activities.
The overall aim of the SOHO training course is:
• To increase the quality of Volunteering Activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the Volunteering Activities projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The specific objectives of the SOHO course are:
• To get a better understanding of the concept of Volunteering Activities as “learning service” and related quality aspects in Volunteering Activities.
• To improve the ability for co-operation and working in international partnership
• To reflect on the roles, responsibilities and challenges within the Volunteering Activities support system
• To raise awareness of the learning dimension in Volunteering Activities and provide tools for learning support
• To support the recognition of non-formal learning in Volunteering Activities through the competent implementation of Youthpass
• To provide up-to-date information about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
In addition to this, SOHO training is an excellent opportunity for Volunteering Activities support persons to exchange their experiences, share good practices and for informal partnership building.
The network of National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth in Action organises a series of SOHOs each year. You’ll find an overview on all the upcoming SOHOs at http://www.salto-youth.net/SOHO/.