Malta, 12-15 Haziran 2018
Etkinlik Adı : Lick into Shape Training Course
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Malta
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 12-15 Haziran 2018
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 28 Mayıs 2018
Katılımcı Sayısı : 1
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Koşulları sağlayan tüm gençlerimiz ve gençlik çalışanları başvurabilir.
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ
Lick into Shape
Malta , 12-15 June 2018
Application deadline : 28 May 2018
Date of Selection : 30 May 2018
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for Trainers, ESC (ex-EVS) Mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
Co-organizer(s): Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (I.NE.DI.VI.M) (National Agency)
Contact for questions: David Pace
Phone: 00356 2558 6118
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA or your SALTO RC to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2017)
This training will be an opportunity for trainers to further develop their skills and competences and to get updated with the latest development of Erasmus+ concerning Volunteering Activities and the European Solidarity Corps.
• To provide the opportunity for contact making in between trainers from the different pools for trainers active in Erasmus+ Programme;
• To allow the sharing of ideas and good practices regarding the support system for volunteers, mentors and organizations engaged on Volunteering Activities (former EVS);
• Exchange and enhance the training methodologies used by trainers across the network of NAs;
• To reflect and update trainers with trending needs regarding the Volunteering Activities training and support cycle;
• To provide a space for trainers to share and acquire new resources and tools for their work;
• To reflect the European Training Strategy (ETS) competences model and the impact on trainers development;
• To provide updated information and training in relation to the new programme being developed – European Solidarity Corps;
• To contribute to increase the quality projects and training activities across the network of NAs.
Target group:this training course is aimed at Trainers and Trainers who were involved in former EVS training.