Malta, 7-12 Kasım 2016
Etkinlik Adı : TOOL FAIR XI – #ReadyfortheRoad – Tools|Solidarity|Inclusion
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Rabat-Mdina / Malta
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 7-12 Kasım 2016
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 9 Temmuz 2016
Katılımcı Sayısı : 4
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
TOOL FAIR XI – #ReadyfortheRoad – Tools|Solidarity|Inclusion
Seminar / Conference
7-12 November 2016 | Rabat-Mdina, Malta
Tool Fair XI – #Readyfortheroad shall provide a stimulating and proactive environment in which participants working with and for young people can interact and discuss, display and exchange effective non-formal educational and youth work tools and practices in a cross-sectoral context.
The 11th edition of Tool Fair XI shall take place in Malta. The theme aims to address “Tools for Solidarity and Inclusion”, through innovative youth work approaches. Tool Fair XI shall focus on displaying and promoting specially developed non-formal learning tools for reaching out to and supporting young people at risk of marginalisation and social exclusion – including NEETs, young people with a migrant or refugee background – in acquiring the necessary skills and competences that can help promote their active participation in society and the workplace.
Participating in the Tool Fair XI is an opportunity for participants to shape educational and experiential pathways, to run a workshop and to share tools for learning with colleagues in an international context, as well as to participate in workshops conducted by their peers. Beyond merely experiencing a wide variety of tools for learning, the Tool Fair aims to provide a space to reflect on tools, give and receive feedback, pave the way for their transferability and further development – thus one is ready for the road.
This way, the Tool Fair XI aims to contribute not only to the learning outcomes of each individual participant but also to the quality of tools for learning and learning process at European level, complementing the SALTO-YOUTH Toolbox for Training and Youth Work (www.salto-youth.net/toolbox) and various publications on educational tools, in coherence with the European Training Strategy in the field of Youth (www.salto-youth.net/trainingstrategy).
– To develop the quality and variety of Tools for Learning in the Youth Field
– To contribute to the educational and experiential pathway of each participant, particularly in relation to the competences of creating and using such tools
– To contribute to the Tools for learning strategy
– To encourage participants to respond to policy developments and the evolving context through innovative Tools for Learning
Objectives shall be acheived through
– The provision of a safe, inspiring and challenging environment in which to learn
– The provision of opportunities to share, discuss and experiment with Tools for Learning
– The provision of insights into current contexts and policy developments
– A variety of workshops and learning methodologies
– The introduction to approaches inspired from others sectors in the education field
– The support to participants in a pro-active and challenging way
– The opportunity to connect the Erasmus+ programme with the culture of the host country.
Expected profile of participants:
Applications are open for participants who have created innovative educational tool/s addressing the theme and/or are willing to share and further develop such tools during the Tool Fair XI.
People from different sectors such as public and private are invited to apply so that discussions can be held about the transferability of tools into different sectors.
Moreover 7 National Tool Fairs are being held prior to Tool Fair XI in Turkey, Tunisia, Israel, France, Italy, Hungary, Malta. Applicants pertaining to these 7 countries, interested in applying for Tool Fair XI are requested to contact their respective NA Officer as the selection process shall be linked to the National Tool Fair.
Tool Fair XI is particularly directed at:
• Youth workers
• Trainers, facilitators, coaches
• Youth policy makers
• People working directly with youth
• Youth leaders, leaders of youth groups or representatives of youth organisations (local, regional, national, European, international…)
• Representatives of formal education working with youth
• Youth project managers
• Business sector representatives working with youth
• NA representatives
• Able to communicate in English
• Devoted to participate in the full process of the activity
• Have visions and plans how to use what they learned in their work
• Have the potential to develop their competencies in relation to the objectives of the activity
• KA1 – Youth Exchanges
• KA1 – European Voluntary Service
• KA1 – Mobility of Youth Workers
• KA2 – Strategic Partnerships
• KA2 – Cross-sectoral Projects
• KA2 – Transnational Youth Initiatives
• KA3 – Structured Dialogue Projects
• Recognition of non-formal learning and youth work
• Development of youth work quality
This Seminar / Conference is
for 125 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, EVS mentors/tutors
Maltese National Agency (SALTO)
The event is co-organised by EUPA – Maltese National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme and the SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed & Good Practices Resource Centre
in cooperation with:
– French NA Erasmus+ Youth in Action
– Italian NA
– Polish NA
– Hungarian NA
– Turkish NA
– Spanish NA
Contact for questions:
SALTO EuroMed & Good Practices RC
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
For Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU:
-Eastern Partnership countries= Polish NA will cover the travel costs of selected applicants
-Western Balkan countries= SALTO SEE Resource Centre will cover the travel costs of selected applicants
-South Mediterranean countries= French NA will cover the travel costs of selected applicants