İngiltere, 22-26 Kasım 2016
Etkinlik Adı : BiTriMulti (BTM) – Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : İngiltere
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 22-26 Kasım 2016
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 25 Eylül 2016
Katılımcı Sayısı : 3
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
BiTriMulti (BTM) – Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
22-26 November 2016 | United Kingdom
The BiTriMulti training supports voluntary as well as full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The aim of the BTM training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects.
Objectives of BTM:
– To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
– To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
– To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
– To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
– To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
Programme: The BTM training is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics, and ends with an evaluation.
The Network of National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth in Action organises a series of BTMs each year. You’ll find an overview on all the upcoming BTMs at http://www.salto-youth.net/BTM/.
This Training Course is
for 30 participants
from Austria, Belgium – FL, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Eastern Partnership countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders
Erasmus+: Youth in Action National Agency UK – Ecorys (National Agency)
- Participating NAs and SALTO EECA (selecting applicants and financing travel costs) (National Agency)
- SALTO T&C RC (co-ordinator) (SALTO)
Contact for questions:
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Applicants from the EECA region should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2016)