İngiltere, 22-26 Şubat 2017
Etkinlik Adı : SOHO – European Training Course for EVS Support People
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : İngiltere
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 22-26 Şubat 2017
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 20 Kasım 2016
Katılımcı Sayısı : 3
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
SOHO – European Training Course for EVS Support People
22-26 February 2017 | United Kingdom
The SOHO training course is designed for those who are directly involved in the support system around the EVS volunteer (e.g. mentors and task-related support persons) on the hosting, sending and coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in EVS.
The overall aim of the SOHO training course is:
• To increase the quality of EVS activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the EVS projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The specific objectives of the SOHO course are:
• To get a better understanding of the concept of EVS as “learning service” and related quality aspects in EVS
• To improve the ability for co-operation and working in international partnership
• To reflect on the roles, responsibilities and challenges within the EVS volunteer support system
• To raise awareness of the learning dimension in EVS and provide tools for learning support
• To support the recognition of non-formal learning in EVS through the competent implementation of Youthpass
• To provide up-to-date information about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
In addition to this, SOHO training is an excellent opportunity for EVS support persons to exchange their experiences, share good practices and for informal partnership building. All previous SOHO participants are most welcome to join the SOHO community at https://www.facebook.com/soho.trainers thus continuing networking after the course.
The network of National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth in Action organises a series of SOHOs each year. You’ll find an overview on all the upcoming SOHOs at http://www.salto-youth.net/SOHO/.
This Training Course is
for max 30 participants
from Belgium – FL, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Eastern Partnership countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, EVS mentors/tutors
YiA National Agency UK / Ecorys (National Agency)
- SALTO T&C RC (coordinator) & SALTO EECA (selecting applicants from both regions) (SALTO)
- Participating NAs (selecting applicants and financing travel costs) (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA or your SALTO EECA RC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2016)