Portekiz, 5-10 Nisan 2017
Etkinlik Adı :The Power of Non Formal Education Training Course
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Janeiro de Cima – Fundão, Portekiz
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 5-10 Nisan 2017
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 29 Ocak 2017
Katılımcı Sayısı : 2
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ.
The Power of Non Formal Education
5-10 April 2017 | Janeiro de Cima – Fundão, Portugal
Application deadline : 29 January 2017
Date of Selection : 6 February 2017
Experiencing Portuguese culture through interactions and partnerships with a local community.
Why this Training Course?
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
– To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
– To reconsider daily youth work practices.
– To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Youth in Action.
– To experience Portuguese culture through increased involvement in the training of local communities.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring…
To have profound impact, we need to go further than classical running of training courses. The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. We consider that this is the condition to understand the real power of NFE.
The pedagogical process
A fundamental flow during the training is based upon:
– Experiencing: different educational settings, different non formal education methods (role play, simulation game, exercise…)
– Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process…
– Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people
– Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences.
– Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (‘Power to the People’ moments).
To experience the Portuguese culture, we will be living, eating, sleeping and working inside a rural village. This training course is organized in close partnership the all the local stakeholders of the village (young people, families, associations, authority and companies). Be prepared to interact and discover … during an entire week you’ll be a ‘full habitant’ of the village!
The program lasts for four full days will arrival day 5th of April 2017 and departure day on 10th of April 2017.
The program of the training course is available below in the Downloads section. The Participants’ Information Pack will be send to the participants after the selection.
Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.
Available downloads: Pack Pax TC NFE 2017 PT.pdf
This Training Course is
for 30 participants
from Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries , Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Western Balkan countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers
Working language(s): English
- NA BEFR (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Information for Sending NA´s: this activity is covered by TCA 2016