Portekiz, 7-13 Mart 2018
Etkinlik Adı : The Power of Non Formal Education 2018 Training Course-PT
Etkinlik Şehir / Ülkesi : Portekiz
Etkinlik Tarihleri : 7-13 Mart 2018
Son Başvuru Tarihi : 21 Ocak 2018
Katılımcı Sayısı : 3
Etkinlik Dili : İngilizce
Koşulları sağlayan tüm gençlerimiz ve gençlik çalışanları başvurabilir.
Başvuru İçin TIKLAYINIZ..
Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri(TCA) kapsamında, başvurusu kabul edilen katılımcıların ekonomi sınıfı seyahat, vize ve seyahat sigortası masrafları kendileri ile yapılacak sözleşmeler doğrultusunda karşılanacaktır. Etkinlik süresince konaklama ve yemekleri ev sahibi ülkenin ulusal ajansı tarafından tedarik edilecektir. Katılımcıların sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun masrafları için faaliyet sonrasında tek seferde ödeme yapılır.
Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri (TCA) hakkında ayrıntılı bilgi için TIKLAYINIZ
Available downloads: Pack Pax TC NFE 2018 PT.pdf
The Power of Non Formal Education 2018
7-13 March 2018 | Portugal
Application deadline : 21 January 2018
Date of Selection : 29 January 2018
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers
Working language(s): English
- Spanish National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action (National Agency)
- BELGIUM – FR National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action (National Agency)
Contact for questions: Carla Marques
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
(Info for sending NA´s: TCA 2017 budget)
Why this Training Course?
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
– To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
– To reconsider daily youth work practices.
– To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Erasmus + Youth in Action.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring…
To have profound impact, we need to go further than classical running of training courses. The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. We consider that this is the condition to understand the real power of NFE.
The pedagogical process
A fundamental flow during the training is based upon:
– Experiencing: different educational settings, different non formal education methods (role play, simulation exercise…)
– Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process…
– Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people
– Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences.
– Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (‘Power to the People’ moments).
Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.